Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

[LEFT]There are so many aspects to be looked upon when designing a web page. How to work systematically is something that bothers. This time I will help you solve this query.

Web pages are written in HTML. HTML is a special language for web designing. Web pages are simple to explain. As the name suggests they are simple pages made on web that provide links to other pages or sectors of the text. But this does not mean they are like printed pages. A heading underlined on a paper means it is something vital or a heading of the following text. Whereas an underlined word on a web page indicates that it is a link to some other page having details about it. Never make the mistake of considering a web page like a printed page. Their attributes are variable. The similarity is that both represent. That is it. Designing them, their tools and techniques are different.

Member #
    Hey mate. Overall this is a good site you've thought about the content and helped to make it accessable. But my biggest problem with the site is the colour scheme. The bright red is really too hard on the eyes, especially down the rite hand side 'web packages' section. I cant concentrate on the text to the left becuase my eyes are always being distraced by this big bright red line down the side which makes it very difficult. Try toning down the colurs and your on your way.

Member #
    "In today's world of intensified competition, the importace of a logo has increased tremendously. Logo is the corporate identily of any organization, which sholud reflect the culture of that organization and should convey its message. "

Couldn't agree more ...but this includes a quick spellcheck.

Site content doesn't, in fact, convey much more than web design boilerplate text common to every web design company. Subtract the awkward syntax "Logo is ..." and you are at a disadvantage to those more fluent in English. (There are far too many errors to list), but include....

• No DOCTYPE declaration
    • table-based design
    • bullets (portfolio page) don't line up with bulleted text
    • inline junk which might be better as imported style sheet

Develop a Unique Selling Proposition. Explain your understanding that a logo and tagline don't automatically equal a business identity. Demonstrate you can write for humans -- prospects who have to convert to customers -- don't just write for Google. SE 'bots don't buy things.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Problem in your header next to the word home.

Red w/ white lettering hurts my eyes

Article system is atrocious. AT THE LEAST, the articles names should be on the list instead of article 1, 2, etc. Also, why is your only post here stuff about HTML?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired
    ...why is your only post here stuff about HTML?
    I think I can answer that question. It would appear that this was an advertising post, not a legitimate "Rate My Site and Give Feedback" post.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    For a web design guru you'd think the site would be a tableless layout, at the very least have a DOCTYPE!
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    1/20

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskeeler
    I think I can answer that question. It would appear that this was an advertising post, not a legitimate "Rate My Site and Give Feedback" post.

No ****

Always give the BANNED the benefit of the doubt.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Too bad we can post oustide smilies... 'cause I had THE smiley for just this occasion!
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Remove Ads