Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

These are an excellent Birmingham IT support firm whose site I designed and built. Its only simple HTML no content editing, although its not xml/css/508 validated I used techniques and borrowed :-) the nav from the mozilla website, I always borrow mozzila stuff those guys are excellent...

Let me know what you think technically and graphically.
    as any tips and tricks and/or critisms/suggestion are always welcome

P.S.
    feel totally free to look at code ask question etc

Member #
    Hi Stuart,
    Very nice layout and colour scheme.
    Overall, no real negatives. Interesting and clever how you made the phone number (top right) seem shadowed using text.
    Good Work!

Member #
    looks good so far. very corporate looking..only thing is the images. you might want to vary abit even in the sub-menus, software, infrastructure..etc all using same images. left menu can also vary. keep coming...

Member #
    I promise not to tel1 tel2!

The site is very nice. I like the color scheme. Be careful with the yellow (pencil). The graphic itself is very nice, but it takes the focus away from other things. Also, this narrow-depth-of-field photo may be a little distracting to the web-audience.

It would be nice to see a form in lieu of a mailto. And, the contact page is maligned. Don't know why.

The red X is a bit scary, though it does the trick of telling me this function doesn't work...

I'm not keen on the transluscent line. Personal opinion, I know, but that's the only one I have.

Okay, just realized something... Followed links are a different purple. I would do one of two things... make it the same (so I don't know where I went) or make it completely different. This subtlety (sp?) is lost on everyone but people as anal as me.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads