Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hi im new here and would u please review my site.any kind of criticism is welcome.
    thanx in advance

Member #
    Well......first, welcome. I took a look at your site and the site is not bad, but you do have a few things to maybe think about.
    First, the thing that stands out are your graphics and how pixelated they are. I would recommend cleaning them up. It will give the site a more clean look.
    Next, your "message from WOP. I would recommend tightening up the text and looking at what you want your message to say.
    I think your message FIRST should be about what your site is about. Then maybe put another note underneath your "site news" .......then talk about what you are trying to do. Also, you use constantly a couple of times in the paragraph and if you edit it a little bit, you can fix the redundancy.
    You have your disclaimers down below and you can put those into a copyright 2006 type thing or have a seperate page for them to click on for terms and disclaimers. This will clean up the front page a little.
    Also, you have a lot of unncessary scrolling that you can eliminate if you tighten up the site.
    Your site is cool and I always like seeing sites outside the U.S........I think it would be even better if you just cleaned it up.
    Good luck......
    GMan

Member #
    thanx for the feed back, ill work on it , and as u said i have added a small intro of wat the site's main aim is and i also.....will be working on the site to improve it more further.....thanx alot again

Member #
    hey guys ive added more stuff on my site, and i also have added a downloads page where u can download my cricket videos from . i will in near future add more downloads on my site.
    http://www.worldofpakistan.net

Remove Ads