Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all,
    I've revamped my website yet again. It's now being focused around my blog, and everything else is then linked off that. I'm looking for any feedback on layout and what else I could include on the site. Looking forward to any feedback or comments, thanks, Ainslee

Member #
    Holy cow! It took 1 min 50 seconds for the site to load. I like the look-and-feel of the site, but I can still tell there is work to be done. You have duplicated nav bars on the right and the left. You might want to lean out your nav bar; do you really need a RSS feed? Tighten up the focus of the site.

Member #
    yeah, i need more ram on my server for starters. Have ordered the RAM just waiting for it to come. Also am in the middle of changing the site from a two column theme to a three column theme. With work have had to give it a bit of a break through the week and will finish it hopefully on the weekend. Have just duplicated the sidebars for now to get the idea of the layout and then will change the content in these. Cheers, Ainslee

Member #
    forgot to add, for the rss feed, because it's a blog, readers find it easier to be able to subscribe to the feed and read it in their email clients rather than having to load up the site. cheers, Ainslee

Member #
    Ok, so i've fixed up the sight and turned it into a three column template. Looking forward to any feedback about it, cheers, Ainslee

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    To tell you the truth it just look like any other 3-column blog!? There's nothing catchy about it. Then again... it's a personnal site so.

If you want to see a 3-column layout that's catchy ... check Veerle's site. Now that's eye-candy for ya.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    i'm not very artistic when it comes to graphics, was more just looking at the sidebars and seeing how they could be arranged better etc.

Remove Ads