Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is my first attempt at a website. I would like to know how it looks, and what I could do better. Thank you

- Anti Hero

Member #
    The Good
    The site loads fast.

The Bad
    Very little content. No templates that I could find. Red text on a grey background is a VERY bad idea. Your logo doesn't contrast much with the gradient behind it. Ditch the red border around the logo. Change the page title from Home to Anti Templates, the other pages are fine. Red content text is not good and having your links the same color as your text makes it very difficult for a user to find the link to click on. Link colors are an essential part of web navigation, I always make it a point to leave them default.

You need to spend some serious time creating some content for this site and reworking the layout. This is, after all, a website template site. That means that your website should be using one of the templates, and that template should kick butt.

Remove Ads