Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys... hope your all working hard before the easter break.

We have come up with a new design that we like for our website, www.inlearning.com.au, and was just wanting to get some feedback in the way of comparing and contrasting your thoughts of how our site looks now - see above url - and the new design we have (see attachments below).

We are trying to make it simpler, easier and quicker for the end user to find the training area/solution that they are looking for.

We are also trying to eliminate most of the Orange (nasty color for a training company if you ask me!)

Any thoughts on any topic (design, usability, anything) would be greatly appreciated to help us finalise this new layout.

Looking forward to the flood of replies. :knockedout:

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    The site loaded up fairly quickly when using dial up. Good job.
    Who invented milk........ and what the heck were they doing to that poor cow?!!

Member #
    Was that the new one or the old one?

Member #
    I'd say the new one is a vast improvement, to be honest, I cant see anything that you need to change now... Good job though.

Though, one small thing... if you could increase the space between the text and the blue column on the left (the bit with the copyright and about link) on that first link. My eyes seem to stray when I read the About Us link.

Member #
    Thanks for your thoughts and advice!

Do you think that the mini cart is obvious enough? I was thinking of using the fading yellow box technique when it gets update, but am not sure if people will even see it there.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by J Dot
    Hey guys... hope your all working hard before the easter break.

We have come up with a new design that we like for our website, www.inlearning.com.au, and was just wanting to get some feedback in the way of comparing and contrasting your thoughts of how our site looks now - see above url - and the new design we have (see attachments below).

We are trying to make it simpler, easier and quicker for the end user to find the training area/solution that they are looking for.

We are also trying to eliminate most of the Orange (nasty color for a training company if you ask me!)

Any thoughts on any topic (design, usability, anything) would be greatly appreciated to help us finalise this new layout.

Looking forward to the flood of replies. :knockedout:

Thanks.
    Site looks good (really excellent) but there is a great deal of white space on the right hand side of the screen. Are you able to adjust the HTML tags so that the table is a % ? Your graphic design is brilliant. Where did you go for the sponsored ads? I might be able to use your courses myself. Where are you guys based? Sydney?

Member #
    Hi,
    I still haven't found an easy way to go about my project.
    An online directory. About 150 categories.
    Gotta be able to be browsed by state, and by city.
    How can I go about designing it when I'm a CSS novice. Can a template site like Joomla really do it for me? Or is there a better one?
    How much is it gonna cost to hire a web designer...here?
    Heeeeelp!
    D-Bytes

Remove Ads