Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of getting my web site re-designed, and I want to ask you guys which color scheme looks better (our designer came up with 2). These are just the flash headers which will be made, the rest of the site will be made after I approve which color scheme I want:

1) http://www.4design.tv/magz/demo.htm

2) http://www.4design.tv/magz/frames.htm (look at the first frame)

First is the red/orange theme, which the designer thinks will be a better scheme, since the site is selling magazine subscriptions. I, though, tend to like the blue scheme. What do you guys think will look best for the site?

Also, one more thing: Do you guys think the font looks OK for the description text? The arial looks a tad bit plain to me, but what do you guys think? And do you have any font ideas?

Thanks!!
    Dan

Member #
    Hey,
    That's a nice design your designer has done there. Personally I agree with your designer, I prefer the red/orange theme. I just think it's a stronger, more vibrant design than the blue, and hey, everyone uses blue

I think the font is alright, but it needs to be anti-aliased to make it more readable, your designer should know what this is/how to do it. Maybe ask him to do a few mockups with different fonts just to see what you think. But the Arial is very easy to read. Though perhaps it needs a bit more line and letter spacing.

Remove Ads