Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Yes, I'm wanting everyone's opinion. I just recently designed this layout for a school project of mine. I am aware there is hardly any content because right now I am focusing on the graphic appeal and compatiblity of the layout. Once I have that down, I will add content over time.

It takes awhile, a lot of patience, and some sacrifices to make sure that your site works in most if not all broswers.
    Who invented milk........ and what the heck were they doing to that poor cow?!!

Member #
    Visually, your site is great. The graphics/banner is one of the best I've seen.
    Obviously, you have a pretty good grasp as to what people will say when looking at your site and giving you feedback (content, compatibility, etc)........
    With that knowledge and working on it, I'd say you have a great start to a pretty cool site.
    Probably the only issue, that I can say is the links are hard to read. I like the small text and I think if you make it too much larger, it may take away from what you want to accomplish (simplicity/clean design is my guess).........but maybe you could use a darker shade of the tan?
    Good luck with your site, nice job.
    GMan

Member #
    Visually, your site is great. The graphics/banner is one of the best I've seen.
    Obviously, you have a pretty good grasp as to what people will say when looking at your site and giving you feedback (content, compatibility, etc)........
    With that knowledge and working on it, I'd say you have a great start to a pretty cool site.
    Probably the only issue, that I can say is the links are hard to read. I like the small text and I think if you make it too much larger, it may take away from what you want to accomplish (simplicity/clean design is my guess).........but maybe you could use a darker shade of the tan?
    Good luck with your site, nice job.
    Thanks for commenting.
    Who invented milk........ and what the heck were they doing to that poor cow?!!

Member #
    great job. The only thing i would say is that the color scheme gets on my nerves

Remove Ads