Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Sob
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I'm a beginner in e-business, but I have time and a little money to develop my skills))) I have built site. www.bypics.com I'm going to develop it and now it is just ALPHA version (don't be very severe to me)
    On this site users can post pictures with their tattoo or show there style to other users, ask questions about style or hair, discuss and advise. This site is like forum but for topics where visual information is important.
    How do you think is this site useful for people who want to discuss their style, heir and tattoo? This is just ALPHA version and I want to develop this site. First, how do you like this idea about forum for topics where visual information is impotrant ? Is it possible to develop it into popular site?

Member #
    Very good, for a first site.

Couple of things, the image (http://www.bypics.com/foto1.JPG) is broken, as in, it does not appear and my browser displays a broken image.

The background could be something other than white, even pretty close to #FFFFFF but for me I would experiment with different colours.

Lots of space which is good.

The elements that stand out for me are the images (the kitten, the guy etc..) after that then the ByPic/search area.

Nice.

Sob
    Member #
    How do you think - Should I build special forum for one topic (fasion or pets for example) or build forum for many topics where visual information is important?

Member #
    I think a forum should all relate to one topic matter, there or there abouts.

Fashion and pets seem pretty distant to me?

Unless you mean fashion FOR pets

Remove Ads