Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please tell me what you think of my website (Please ignore the bad intro, it's just a placeholder). Oh, and please tell me if the java script window in Music and Flash works properly (it's not supposed to fill the screen)

Member #
    erm...

http://www.rasbullah.tk :ermm:

Member #
    I like it but here are some problems i see with it.

1.) the flash intro is kind of scetchy if you are trying ot make a professional website.

2.) im not sure what the site is supposed to be

3.) i would put a border around the main site against the back ground to make it stand out.

4.)the logo in the bg is a different color i dont know if u meant to do this but it is kind of scetchy.
    http://www.macorastudios.com

Member #
    I agree with what Macora said, and I have this to add:

1. I run a popup killer, and it killed your popup window, and I had to way to relaunch it. Not sure what was in it, and if it's necessary, because you seem to have a full website in the main window.

2. I assume you have more content, and when you start filling more of the page, it will cover the light purple logo you have. This is fine, but the logo has a hard right and bottom edge, I'd try to line those edges up with the edge of the page.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    LOL. I LOVE the intro !!!

Some quotes from it:

"48% Less Complete and Utter Bull$hi7"

"The Ultimate Website" [then crossed out, and then] "A Website"

"A Poisonous Monkey" LOL

In terms of design, it needs some work, though. I'm not a big fan of the purple/yellow color scheme. Lose the lines in the BG. Make your text black on white BG. Make your page wider. It's like 500 pixels wide right now. Go for 750 Get rid of the scrollbar styles.

That should do it for now.

Member #
    the Nav words are difficul to read on 12 inch screen. too small. I also dont like your yellow and purple color scheme.
    I agree with that your page so little contents, try to put more content in you page.
    good start
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Member #
    Everyone, thanks for the suggestions, I'll do my best to change it. I think I'll change the colors, because the purple appears different in the background than in the background logo on some computers.

Keep in mind that this is a very new page, and I really haven't gotten any further than adjusting the design, so I havent' even started on the content.

As for the purple and yellow, I just so happen to like it, I think it's kinda original (because no one can make it look good...?). But I might change it anyways, I'm getting kinda tired of it.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I can't really offer an opinion on the content of it since quite frankly, I don't get it. As splufdaddy said, what's the point of it? What are you trying to accomplish with it?

As far as the layout goes, try reversing the colour scheme (purple on yellow instead of yellow on purple). As long as the yellow isn't too bright (like a manila folder colour), it'll turn out pretty sharp.

I'd also agree with widening the site. I'm on 1024x768 and half of my screen looks purple and naked.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain

Member #
    Hey pal!

I'm not I great designer, neither good... but here's my suggestion...

You should ask yourself what is this site talkin' about, and if in the first look I can imagine when I get into the site. It's not a bad comment!!! It's just a thing that maybe would be stupid... but... I think that the interface of a website should suggest a bit of the general objective of it...

Thank you....

Sorry cuz my english sucks...I'm so sorry!
    Alex Mascarell
    Director Creativo
    amascarell@canalip.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads