Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is the third version of our company website. Check it out at www.irenemedia.ro
    Leave feedback please

Member #
    Hi BaDeA,

I visited your site and I waited for a time in order to fully
    see everything and of course that is natural for dialup users like me
    It's a decent flash site and I like the colors but the only thing I really don't
    like in flash sites is the hand cursor.

rgrds,
    eNigma

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i like it alot, nice

Member #
    While the site looks ok enough and it shows off your skills, it is the content that kills your site.
    First, the navigation of your site is not user friendly. You have no links to your services, let alone explaing them.
    You do web design and you have a link for your portfolio, but nothing to say what it is you do. With logos also there, you don't mention that you also do graphic design.
    There needs to be a link to your services and WHY you do what you do and WHAT you can do for the customer.
    Yes, I'm aware you have a "what we do", but if you go back and look at it, it is one long run-on sentence. Not enough to instill confidence in a potential customer and answer some of the questions they might have.
    Also, from a content standpoint, you should NEVER EVER EVER have your own site in your portfolio. I understand you have Version 1, but nobody will care about Version 1....and from a marketing standpoint, why put your old site on there if it was good enough to be in your portfolio, then you shouldn't have designed a new site (do you get the reasoning there?)
    Another "portfolio issue" is your firstpagemedia example. You have one design up (the green tech version), but when you go to their actual site it looks more like the portal design it was set up to be. Same kind of issue with the Knicks City website. Your portfolio design goes straight to a forum (which is not your design).
    The mistake a lot of designers make is when they get tired of their old site, learn new techniques for a new site, etc........they are so eager to get the site up that they focus on the design and all the "new, fancy stuff" that it can do.......that they ignore the content.
    Content needs to be as fresh and updated as the site.
    Plus, people will get annoyed when they go to a site and music starts blaring. I know of NO top quality designers who have music blaring on their site.
    My suggestion to that is to mute your site and give them the option to hear the music, instead of the other way around (the way you have it).
    I hope that helps........good luck!
    GMan

Member #
    Yeah, GMan is right. Get rid of the music or have it NOT Start by default and allow the user to click play.

Also... Good looking site. I like the modern look you've got going on there. However could this not have been done without using tables? That would be the most current way of doing it and would show your prospective customers that you have the skills to stay current as well as use the base skills we all rely on.
    No ma'am, we in IT don't have a sense of humor we're aware of.

Remove Ads