Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey ppl

just finished another site, would love another round of reviews, telling me the good, the bad and everything in between.

Before i get bashed too much i didnt go for a css tabless design as i used a 3rd party eCart which already caeme with tables.

thanks
    Design Industries
    http://www.di.net.au

Member #
    That's a nice looking site! I'm impressed It looks professional and suited to it's subject.

Using tables for layout is perhaps not the best way to go about it but your design is strong so when you want to move towards a CSS based layout it shouldn't be too hard to re-produce the look.

Not sure I like the Session time-out thing... It's not like there's a login that needs to time out...

I'm also unsure about the mirror image you've used for your header graphic... It looks like an obvious photoshop effect. I think a nice single image that fills that area would suit your site better.
    No ma'am, we in IT don't have a sense of humor we're aware of.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    wow, wow wow, that is good

Member #
    Very nice! Good choice of colors for the product.

I will have to agree with minute44 about the banner/ header. In fact, it looks like you have two banners. The one with the logo and tagline and then the bigger one below it with the same tagline and the image. I would try and find some way to combine the two or just emlinate the bottom one.

The top navigation button 'product' might be changed to 'purchase' or something of the sort becuse now with 'about', 'specifications', and 'product'; it looks like they will all tell you nearly the same thing.

There is also the price. Why are there two prices (RRP and Now) when there is no type of savings?

Remove Ads