Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi Guys

I put this website together in about 3 days, because the client needed it to go out very quickly.

If you guys could give any advice as to what I could possibly improve on I would appreciate it greatly. Their are also some virtual tours that I have included onto the site, and if you guys could let me know how quickly they load up on your side that would be great.

Thanks
    Tip #44: never pee into the wind...
    www.jenerate.com

Member #
    I like the site, it is appealing. I like the "photos" along the left, but hate the font used on em. I didnt try the virtual tours, will give em a go later.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Awesome site.

I know what Chris is saying about the font on the photos. Maybe do a "handwritten" style since that is what people do with Polaroid photos, but that font is too fancy for the photos.

The only other thing I noticed was the word "style" in your banner. The Y is an a bad place with the window in one panel distorting it and the kitchen light? in the other panel distorting it.
    Not much you can do with it since the text is white also.......and you don't have much more of a place to put it without making the banner seem crowded.
    An example of how distracting it is..........when you read the word "relax" it just flows, despite the X being cut off by the white in the next panel.
    However, when you read the word style, you wonder what it is that is saying and you are trying to figure out what the white thing in the panel going through the T and Y is.
    Very minor detail though...........and maybe I will be the only one to notice.
    This site is one of the best designs I've seen on here in awhile though.......good job.
    GMan

Member #
    Very nice and clean design. Excellent choice of colors for the subject matter and it ties in perfectly with the logo. The virtual tours loaded quickly and work fine. It would be nice though if there was some way on the actual page of the virtual tour to get back to the list of the other tours.

I really like the option that you give people on every page the view pdf or print it, perfect for this type of site. However, I don't think you need those options on the page with the the virtual tour gallery, as when you view the actual pdf there if hardly anything there.

I also think that when you have a block of text that is next to an image, the spacing is a little too close.

But really, another great site!

Member #
    Thanks for the compliments and the constructive criticism, I will put a backward link on the virtual tours page to take you back to the original screen.
    Tip #44: never pee into the wind...
    www.jenerate.com

Remove Ads