Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

No more review please :devious:

Member #
    Disclaimer: You are marketing yourself as a webdesigner, therefore you will be held to a higher standard.

I don't like it. It has no appeal, no color scheme, and the graphics give the impression that you're in some nefarious cult.

The animated graphic at the top is annoying and doesn't serve it's purpose: displaying your business name. The static graphic at the top left is pointless; you've already told me that you design websites.

There's no footer...

Are you planning to place a screenshot of all the websites you've created in that tiny little box? No, then create a seperate page for the porfolio.

There's absolutely no cohesiveness to the site, no defined color scheme, no unique and defining graphics, nothing that impacts the visitor. You need to rework this into an engaging and informative website, something that showcases your design talents.

Member #
    What is with the extra "t" under "Contact?" I would also rename the About Us page, and leave the space out. Its easier to remember if you want to go straight to back to a certain page.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Thanks for the replies. Yesterday i was pretty happy with the site... i am new as you can probably tell. I think i fell into the trap of not designing from the bottom up. I made a logo, then some other stuff without a real plan.

A couple of things, i realised there was no footer when i posted it, i was just looking for thoughts and comments. I would also have a portfolio page, it wouldn't just be in the side part.

But yeah, thanks for the comments. I'm glad i got them early on instead of when i got attached to the site.

No more review please!

Remove Ads