Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hi guys !!!

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Mavis Technologies based in Delhi, India offers offshore outsourcing for web design, website development, software development, print design, logo design, web hosting, flash based web design, wesite maintenance linux based development, domain name registration, search engine optimization, web promotion, multimedia presentation, cd rom based presentation, flash based cd rom presentation etc.
    Please visit our new website , we would like to have your feedback on it.

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Well your abilities as a designer/company seem very good except the site isnt very portfolio-ish. i dont know it looks kindof more like a tutorial site or something to me. When i think of portfolios i think of sites like this: http://www.hahnsinn.de/index.html or this: http://www.designjaunt.com/index.html . I dont know, it isnt bad, it just doesnt seem right to me.

Member #
    I think you need more color. I would try to incorporate a bit more orange (from your great logo) into the site. Also the final "t" is missing on Request a quote.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    I think he forgot search engine optimization in his list of services..............hehe

As for your site, it is a good clean look. It wont' win any graphic design awards, but it is a very professional looking site.
    It is a little confusing to navigate, maybe you can use drop downs on your nav bar.......but that seems to be a minor thing.

Overall, I like this site, code looks good, clean/professional.........maybe you should submit it under site of the month.
    Good luck with it........
    GMan

Member #
    Thanks for comments !!
    I would really take of the points you guys had suggested.
    clickmavis

Remove Ads