Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My company distributes a free shopping cart and we would like get some feedback about our support site. I would like to here about your first impressions and overall usability but any comments would be appreciated.
    http://www.afcommerce.com
    Patrick

Member #
    There isn't much excitement when it comes to this site and that is ok, it doesn't need to be graphic intense or design heavy.........it is a shopping cart site.

I think you have done a very good job with the content. As for the rest of the site, it is VERY easy to nav.
    I did notice on a few pages (customization guide was one) that you switch fonts on your content and you have a lot of white space.
    Plus, as on your home page, your internal links are hidden in the text. I didn't know to click on customization guide, but by accident.

Other than that, I don't see much wrong with it. As I said, it isn't glitzy and it won't win any "designer" awards.............but you do have a nice clean, easy to nav site. Usability this site is outstanding.

Plus, you can't forget the fact it's a free shopping cart!
    Good luck with it........
    GMan

Member #
    We (there are only two of us) worked very hard to make the site user friendly and keep the project well documented.
    PS I had a long reply but my post was eaten alive...

Remove Ads