Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Version 5 is done. Took me about 4 days from messing around in photoshop concepts to filling in last minutes content details. I've come a very lone way, c&c are welcome

http://www.timsilva.com/

Member #
    Woah!!!!! that is over the top!!!

lol

You know what it tells me whan you have a design this elabourate..? It tells me that you have no or very little content!

You know what else it tells me? It tells me you've used a template. (if not I appologise in advance)

Looking further into this site just goes to prove this point.

You've obviously got experience and plenty of material for your portfolio... why not make yourself a site that is truely yours? This site, apart from being way way over the top, is really in-personal and I don't get a sense of the designer as a person. This may put potential clients off.

[EDIT]
    Don't use music on your sites, only if it is a musician's site. Even then don't make it automatically start. Give the option to "play music".
    [/EDIT]

Besides man... Flash is dead. It's good that you've got those skills so you can call on them if the client requires it but your site should be so much more!
    No ma'am, we in IT don't have a sense of humor we're aware of.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Well I have to disagree a bit with minute here ... I don't think flash is dead. But I do agree that your site if over the top on the flash side.

It shows that you've put ALOT of work in it but ... it's so small! Your protfolio ... those tiny little images don't give anything away.

Maybe it's because I have 2advanced.com in mind when I see a flash protfolio and everything else is just flimsy.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Remove Ads