Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Split=visionz

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

ehh I know everyone talks about content... blah blah blah... this is my personal/portfoliio site.... Im a game and simulation major, and this will be where I post my work at ..... right now it just has the sample content thats automatically installed by the CMS I am using on the backend..... I am really just interested in getting people oppinions on the overall graphics and layout.....

Member #
    Welcome to WDF. Make it stop blinking...I can't let my eyes rest on anything without the blinking drawing me away. I closed the page after 3 seconds...

Member #
    aight the animation is stopped.....

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hmm interesting website, as far as the design aspect of it it looks good. i dont know why i like it but i do, it definitally stands out to me.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Looks pretty good. I'd try and make links stand out a little more, if you can.

Member #
    Much better without the blinking logo. I would maybe not have the content scroll, let the page be as long as the content. Otherwise it's pretty origninal

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I dunno, I kind of like the scrolling. The only issue is that the page scrolls, too, even at 1280x1024. The design also looks like it might be difficult to extend, though a repeating tile pattern shouldn't be too too much trouble.

Member #
    Thanks alot for all of the replys..... much appreciated.... I think I may just keep the scrolling right now.... but as far as the links standing out, Im looking into that now.. with the CMS Im using, I have figured out how to control position modules, but I can't seem to figure out how to set attributes for each Item in the modules... As soon as I figure this out I plan on messing around with the Menu links a little bit

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfiend
    I kind of like the scrolling. The only issue is that the page scrolls, too, even at 1280x1024.
    I feel scrolling content inside a page that also scrolls tends to be annoying, and to be avoided if possible.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm tempted to agree, which is why I mentioned that as a problem :-) Still, scrolling inside a page when the page isn't scrolling is, at least in my mind, not bad. It tends to focus you on the content (which is scrolling).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads