Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am currently working out the layout of my site and i want to know what people think of the front page and wat improvments could be made
    Thee Pyro Wolf

Member #
    First thing, I noticed is nothing necessarily jumps out and catches your attention. It's kind of mono-tone and looks very unorganized.

Website does not display properly in Firefox. Does not look so well without a stylesheet either.

The logo: While it's a nice drawing, does not look professional. The title image is kind of hard to read and has jagged edges as well.

I don't understand your site calculator on the right. Maybe it's just weird because of firefox, but the buttons are skewed and none-the-less, there's really no explanation as to exactly what that is up there.

While you have the general idea right (DIVs and CSS) it's poorly implimented.

You have an empty white box under the welcome header.

I don't know. At least your Markup and CSS is valid. I wish you the best of luck with the site.

Member #
    I totally agree, as the site is quite unorganized and definitely not worthy of being on the market. A bit of improvement may be neccessary.
    Overall, the content area has to be a bit narrower. There are too many distractions, making the site quite unappealing visually. This might personally turn clients away.

Just work on it a bit,
    Jeffrey Lu
    I have seen your future, and I have learned
    There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
    I HAVE WON!!!!

Remove Ads