Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I took a template and modified the coloring. Tell me what you think. Not much content yet. I have a pretty cool forum though. the site is photoshopcreations.com. Tell me if you think that it fits the site well. Is the coloring good? I scrapped my old layout because the color scheme was awfull. Do you think this fits a photoshop site well?

Member #
    I feel like the blue and brown clash, also niether your html or css validates. Also, if you like your forum's style, maybe you should implement it throughout your website. When pages on a website have completely different styles, I feel like I've left the website.

Member #
    I agree with dan on the color scheme. You said your old scheme was awful, this one couldn't be much better.
    When I think of Photoshop & Creation, I think of something bold and bright, with strong design elements.
    This could not be farther from what you are trying to accomplish. This is more of a dark, gaming style site.

Your text (logo) and logo don't fit each other, two completely different styles and colors.
    I understand you have no content (as you stated), so to judge your entire site, would be unfair.
    If you have good content, you can help make up for a poor design..........but being a PSD creation site, you should expect more of a PSD look and feel.

As you get further to completion, submit it so we can judge the site on content and design.........because right now you are missing both.
    Good luck with the site though.........I always like sites that help with PSD.
    GMan

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Sorry but the color scheme just threw me off ... and I left
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    My last post kinda only stated flaws, so now heres some suggestions. I think that a website dedicated to design should be colorful. However, make sure its easy on the eyes because people will potentially be on your website for a while and do alot of reading if you offer good tutorials.

Remove Ads