Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Basically, What do you guys think of this website? It is for a hotel...
    Don't worry about code, it is only the visual side of things that i'm worried about at the moment. Any criticisms and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I like the design ... very nice but I hope it's gonna have it's own space 'cause those add a .... annoying!!!

I think you could do with the flash hover. They get annoying after a time. Simple image rollovers are just as efficient.

The rollover on the left menu almost gave me a seisure! That flicking image at the top when I hover on the menu ... a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g!

The hotel directory link are hard to read on the hover state.

The text in the content could use a bit more flaire I think ... maybe using the Georgia or Palatino font with more word-spacing and line-hieght would spice it up a bit!?

Good stuff tho on the design itself!
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    I've been trying to fix those rollover images. Do you know how to make them stay there after you move the mouse off them?

Member #
    Well in IE7 there are some issues. Your text goes into the back of the reservation menu.

I do have one question. Is this the actual site you will launch or is this on a demo site? The reason I ask is because of all the Google ads.
    Do you plan on launching this site with all the ads on it?

Ad the 3 different Google ads, the Yahoo search bar and the "free website offer" as well as the "free phone call offer" and it is all too much..........it takes away from the design and is very distracting.

Looks like none of the links work, so there isn't much to review. The whole front page is just too cluttered with stuff to accurately critique your site (that and the lack of link content).

Add to that the flash photo that is only one photo. I assume you will be adding more photos to that part?

Shoot it back over when you get closer to completion.
    Good luck with the site though..........
    GMan

Member #
    ill increase the margin so you can scroll down to make the ads disappear (it's only a test site)
    The links arn't supposed to work just yet.
    Yeah the flash may even be replaced with some specials and incentives etc.

Member #
    arrgh adverts!!!
    the website looks pretty cool, love the mouseover links with the changing top section but get rid of the adverts! i'm presuming this is a free domain and so you dont have much say in the matter but you should buy a domain and scrap the ads

Member #
    The adverts seriously detract from your site, adultfriendfinder on a hotel site... its just ridiculous. Also you should get a decent domain name.

Apart from that i like the design. Just get a decent webhost/domain name and kill the ads

Remove Ads