Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hy all

it's a long time to submit a thread since in Register in this great forum.

and i have to show all my online portfolio here :

http://www.ramy.co.nr

Waiting Comments

Member #
    It seems that most if not all of the sites showcased in your portfolio, were designed by someone else. Most particularly the McDonalds Egypt site which was designed by the GNSE group.
    End of Line.

Member #
    Dear Arkette,

this work had been designed by myself when i work in this compnies and i have my proving as PSD and Clients.

it a Rule as you know to must placed the Copyright of Company lin your work and didn't place your Copyright.

and also my freelance work must have a company copyright not me.

Member #
    If you are now working as a freelance, then cannot legitamately include work in your freelance portfolio that you did whilst employed by a company. That work was undertaken by those companies not by you as a freelance. Even if it was you that actually did the work, it was under entirely different circumstances.
    In short: you can of course refer to your employment with those companies in your C.V. but your portfolio should only contain work that you have contracted for; and completed as a freelance.
    End of Line.

Member #
    It looks like your background is specially designed for 1280x1024 screens. What if someone has a higher resolution? Wouldn't it appear broken? And for smaller resolutions it wouldn't look as nice either. Never design to a specific resolution.

Member #
    Fido...,

Check in 800*600 Resoluation there is small extra width but it come from <Frame> tag in (www.co.nr) free domain,

don't jump to conclusions!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Actually, it looks to me like it tiles fine, which means even at higher resolutions it looks fine. Lower resolutions lose some of the luster, but not enough where it's a problem.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ramyshubra
    Fido...,

Check in 800*600 Resoluation there is small extra width but it come from <Frame> tag in (www.co.nr) free domain,

don't jump to conclusions!!
    You should really spend the $3 for your own domain name when promoting a web design portfolio.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I was actually more concerned about high resolutions, since my monitor can't go any higher. Good to hear it works OK though.

Member #
    You should really spend the $3 for your own domain name when promoting a web design portfolio.
    damn right, its not that much to ask is it? particularly for someone claiming to have designed some of the most visited websites possibly in the world (mc donalds for instance)
    and how come your portfolio site itself doesnt even begin to compare with the websites featured in it? If you did make all of these sites i appologise but something seems a little odd around here...

Remove Ads