Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Let me know what you think of http://www.begreennow.com/

thanks

Member #
    I think it looks pretty good, not a lot there yet to comment on, other than the fact that you need to set your background color to white, so that visitors browsers don't show their default background color.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by -[LEFT
    chris[/LEFT]-]I think it looks pretty good, not a lot there yet to comment on, other than the fact that you need to set your background color to white, so that visitors browsers don't show their default background color.
    Thanks for the feedback Chris. Its amazing how easy it is to miss little things like that, that end up being big negatives when they do come up. Glad you noticed it and gave us the feedback. Its fixed now.

B

ljm
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It looks good. Nice and simple, really pleasant on the eye.

It doesn't validate though. Make sure you put everything inside another element, don't let it float around in the body.

Looks like you haven't closed some of your tags either, so you could do with giving your code a quick read through to correct those.

Member #
    Design-wise I think the photo for the header looks too desaturated especially with the logo on top of it (black contributes to this).

I'd say bring down the Greenify Your Lifestyle so it's eye level with the block w/text on the right that says Be Part of a Green Future.

I'm not so certain about the gray gradient from the header into the white background.

The corners look rough on the sign up now! button.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    It's pretty good ... I'm still wondering why you're using sIFR tho? Isn't that font Trebuchet?
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    I like the design and the colors.

What about the 800 X 600 resolution compatibility? 20% of people still use this resolution.

I was interested by the invitation of your site to become green, but I would have liked to know what is "carbon footprint" or "emissions" before committing myself to a registration. Perhaps a link like "What is carbon footprint ?" or something to some information would be helpful to visitors unless you want to target the visitors who are already aware of these concepts.

Good job

Member #
    Hi,
    Not sure if you're doing some work on the domain at present but I can't access the site at all. All I'm getting is a 404 -- sorry :cry:

Remove Ads