Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hey everyone, i'm just starting to update my website and have put a small sample at this address www.aestheticdesign.co.nr please give me any tips on how to improve it! thanks

Member #
    The Good:
    I like the green and dark grey combo.

The Bad:
    First, I don't care for the color inside of the green circles and the borders. It just looks odd. Second, I don't like that the navigation has to "reload" on every page, it gets old quick. Third, the content portion of the site doesn't scroll, which leaves text cut in half on the bottom line (in FF, but not IE). Fourth, the entire page scrolls, when there is no reason for it to due to the design (in FF, but not IE). Also, in FF the borders are different colors, and there is no shadow.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    ok thanks, well like i said - only a very early prototype, do you know any scripts to make the main page not scroll in FF? It doesnt scroll or cut the content portion in half on Opera...

Remove Ads