Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: My Portfolio

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

Tell me what you think of my site portfolio. It is aimed at businesses in need of websites and also web design companies.

http://justinwalker.info

Member #
    i like the style. clean and simply stylish (if you get whit i mean)

can't really fault it ther than i'm not sure about the red text. stands out but not sure if it really fits. maybe its just me :0)

like the content aswell:classic:

Member #
    like the quotes on the header image. the request a quote page and the about page are very well done. I might suggest using less red text on the homepage, it would work well the most important header, but not all of them.
    http://christopher-scott.org - Ramblings of an amateur web designer
    http://childfreechoice.com - An online community for the positively childfree

Member #
    Nice site, clean, crisp and quick page load times just how I like to design them myself.
    A thumbs up from me ;-)

ljm
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thumbs up indeed

But this wouldn't be a post by Lee if it didn't have a paragraph of fault finding. Lucky for you, the only fault I can see is the red text. It looks out of place on what is mostly a grey and white page.

The only other thing is on your portfolio page. I don't think that prefixing each site name with '.:' looks particularly good.

Member #
    I don't think that prefixing each site name with '.:' looks particularly good.
    i have to disagree with this:lick: . i like it. lack of graphics and seems like a good prefix for this links. was going to use something similar myself.:knockedout:

ljm
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My argument is that it looks as if it's part of the name of the company.

Member #
    Hi
    This is my company's profile check this and tell me how is it............
    Dot Com Infoway, one of India’s reputed software development companies provides IT outsourcing, including web solutions, to organizations around the world. Our forte lies in developing customized, scalable and secure applications leveraging the innate offshore value advantage of India.
    Started in March 2000, Dot Com Infoway (DCI) has resulted from the merger of two Software giants, GNG Internet and CRV Infotech. Dot Com Infoway consists of a team with diverse backgrounds - UI designers, developers, software testers, marketing strategists and content developers.
    We have been closely involved in developing offshore outsourcing projects for clients in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, India and other countries.
    DCI is a Software Development Company dedicated to providing Customized Applications, System Re-Engineering, Software Development and Integration, ERP Solutions, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing, Device Driver Programming, outsourcing, Palm Device Applications and more.
    We also provide contract programmers/developers skilled in the latest programming language tools and platforms to meet your niche requirements.

Member #
    right i see where your coming from, i concur:classic: . maybe a bit of spacing would help this? works well for the menu anyway:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by ljm
    My argument is that it looks as if it's part of the name of the company.
    diana - i think you should start your own thread for this

Hi
    This is my company's profile check this and tell me how is it............
    Dot Com Infoway, one of India’s reputed software development companies provides IT outsourcing, including web solutions, to organizations around the world. Our forte lies in developing customized, scalable and secure applications leveraging the innate offshore value advantage of India.
    Started in March 2000, Dot Com Infoway (DCI) has resulted from the merger of two Software giants, GNG Internet and CRV Infotech. Dot Com Infoway consists of a team with diverse backgrounds - UI designers, developers, software testers, marketing strategists and content developers.
    We have been closely involved in developing offshore outsourcing projects for clients in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, India and other countries.
    DCI is a Software Development Company dedicated to providing Customized Applications, System Re-Engineering, Software Development and Integration, ERP Solutions, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing, Device Driver Programming, outsourcing, Palm Device Applications and more.
    We also provide contract programmers/developers skilled in the latest programming language tools and platforms to meet your niche requirements.

Remove Ads