Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: my fix!

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...rt/picture.jpg
    this is new link its like completed

update: http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3...titled1rb8.gif

again i havnt got a website yet but i will get one just wanna get what im getting up and good!

please tell me its flaws and its positives!

Member #
    well it would depend a lot on how well the code works but it looks ok. can't see a footer on the new image?

i would recommend that the page is wider when you come to code it:classic:

Member #
    erm footer? all i did was i designed it in photoshop sliced it up in imageready made roll overs etc ive updated a bit i got the copy right down the bottom and i got all my links working and im not changing width it would look odd if it were wider. all i need now is a background i kinda want like an old antique kinda line patturn but i cant to that stuff im no artist. i also changed text since then

also if what u mean by footer is the copy right thats in the update part

Member #
    I cant really make out what it was from this picture, but it seems like something is out of place, i think it might me that area that says "TP" in a lighter orange box, that isnt really needed now yu have the better header.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by solidgold
    I cant really make out what it was from this picture, but it seems like something is out of place, i think it might me that area that says "TP" in a lighter orange box, that isnt really needed now yu have the better header.
    what do u mean i have a better header the texpatch header and the tp which btw is a faded why box, have been their from the beginning but the text has changed!

Member #
    I think your going to have problems with space for content. While the web leans towards a short and sharp information, the amount of info and pictures you will be able to get into that just won't be enough to display things like templates.

Member #
    i was thinking for templates i could have maybe have like 4 thumbnails a page. and a <back> <1> <2> <3> <4> <next> buttons
    Im actually thinking about making a new one what size should i put it in pixels

Remove Ads