Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.3 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi I'm new to the web design think. Could you please check out my web site and tell me what you think. I'm open for content ideas. thanks and please pm me with your suggestions.

Member #
    it's okay.. the banner could be a little better quality and the nav buttons aren't lined up correctly.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Wow .... talk about boring! It's a game site but it's all black!? A game site like yours should have a bit more color I would think.

Look at sites like games.king.com or www.shockwave.com ... lively, fun and colorful.

I just think this needs to be thought out a bit more.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    I didn't want to be that harsh in my reply so I kept it low :P But I agree with karinne.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Sorry if it seemed a bit harsh! Not my intention
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    i dont mind being harsh, this website is hideous.
    but it could very easily be improved; remove those repeating flash animations, they look tacky and are annoying, with that you should remove that white 'recommend us to your friends' form, its just distracting and looks out-of-place on a solid black background.
    Change the image links under the main title image so that you can actually read them and change the font in the title image; its pixelated and looks strange.
    get rid of the banner ads too, they NEVER look good

Member #
    needs more better details

Member #
    I agree with solidgold, it may be somewhat harsh but it's true. The banner looks old, the buttons look like unfriendly blocks, the animated headings are distracting, the form is somewhat useless on the index of the website and the advertisements seem out of placed. Overall, it seems much too messy and cluttered. I know you think I'm evil, but it's just that the website isn't very organised or planned out.

I took a look at the source and it is also very unusable. I think it's better to invest some time in learning XHTML and CSS, it'll help a lot.

Member #
    I agree with solidgold
    crikey! thanks!

Member #
    i'm not a fan of this at all and it took me approx. 3 minutes to look over the site and close it, the color is took dark and dull and animated gifs don't do anything for me at all, the header needs improving but i suppose it's not essential as it suits the purpose,

the site is fairly straight to the point but there is too much going on at any one time, think about splitting the content up slightly and give the whole site a more proportional look and feel

Remove Ads