Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello ... I'm out of ideas... if any of you are interested in becoming a member and then an administrator and get some free stuff for thet ...like some realy cool template monster flash templates just let me know on my site by sending a PM to webmaster!
    I'd like to hear some opinions too about my site on the WebDizz forum !
    See ya all and keep up the good work with your own sites!

Member #
    Did you rate your own site? I have never seen anyone give 5 stars on everything before...

Anyway to the site.

It looks and feels a lot like php-nuke which is a bad thing, simply because once you have seen one nuke site you have seen them all.

You have google ads above your content... again not a good thing, put it a bit down the page. Your placement of ad's make me think that you are more interested in making money through advirtisements than you are through templates.

"Webdizz says:" is empty... you really need to put something here.

This line

The easyest way to buy templates from us is to use a Moneybookers account!You will also be able to send international sms at a extra-small price from your account!Get it while is hot!
    Makes it sound like this is the only method of payment... also who cares about sms, people come to your site to buy templates. It should say something like. "We accept all methods of payment." If you want to promote moneybookers then add "For fastest delivery please purchase via moneybookers."

You fall into the trap that most template sites fall into. The templates outshine your site, while your site needs more functionality than your templates there isn't a great deal of design involved in what you have created and it looks a bit bland.

My final point is that i can register to your site but i don't see what the point is? There is nothing on the homepage which tells me why i should register. Have you got content inside, forums etc? Perhaps you should mention this somewhere.

Member #
    Thanx man!
    A welcomed critique
    About Php nuke you're right ...but it saves time and sadly that's something I don't have for my site.I'm new to site building stuff also and that involves a ot of "research" before I get something done...
    Anyway thanx a bunch for your healthy point of view over my site.I'll keep it mind and try to "repair" it.
    See ya.

Remove Ads