Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Marcus Harun's Multimedia Site Web Site Critique:
    Hey everybody,
    this is my personal site, which i have been working on for a wile.
    i just redid the template
    i want your input on my personal site
    www.marcusharun.com
    marcus

Member #
    The Flash movie is a little bothersome. The background isn't smooth, the graphics in it are pixelated, and the animation is choppy.

I like the layout below the header. The grey + white and simple dividing lines really organizes the page while still giving some hierarchy.

Functionality... Is it not a little odd that you introduce the site as your personal site, but the personal site is different? Probably better to call it what it is... a hub!

I'm okay with having videos everywhere, but I think having the content only available in the video is limiting. Plus it alienates people without high-speed connections. I'd give the info in text, and have the video as a supplement instead of a requirement.

Now, let's talk about the videos a little more shall we... do you have access to professional equiment? Specifically in the areas of sound quality and equalization? A lot of the videos are very difficult to hear.

And, to be brutally honest... no web site should have an instruction manual!

It's a good site, I know I'm saying more negative stuff than positive, but it's only because the site is not finished. A solid start. Don't forget the details. Details are important!
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    I agree with the flash movie, it seems to be a bit hurried and unprofessional, also, in IE7 the pictures next to the content are actually over the content not what you're intending, i'm sure!
    No offence but it's like you're adding a 'web 2.0' feel to a '1.0' site.

Member #
    it's a bit too blog'ish looking for my liking, the navigation is good but if i was designing it i would deffinitely changed the color scheme and add a few more pictures in there to break up the content

Remove Ads