Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am in the process of designing a bible website that is viewable across multiple OS platforms and multiple Internet Browsers. We also feature downloadable versions of the bible that exhibit the same compatibility as the website itself. I am looking for reviews as to content as well as any compatibility errors you may run into. Thanks for your help with this process.

Joshua Tripp
    c/o BibleKJV.net
    1312 Sanders Road
    Benson, NC 27504
    (919) 279-8141
    custsupport@biblekjv.net
    http://www.biblekjv.net

Member #
    Looks about as old as the bible. Consider changing the colors and fonts to be more readable. Also your images are very tacky... Sorry but thats criticsism for you

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleurl
    Looks about as old as the bible. Consider changing the colors and fonts to be more readable. Also your images are very tacky... Sorry but thats criticsism for you
    I am not quite through with the overall layout and color-scheme quite yet... I agree the colors are a little hard to read but the orignal color scheme was designed based on scientific research into which colors are more relaxing to the eyes. And the logo in the upper left hand corner is "not" the final image.. It is just a filler until I can finish work on the real logo...

Member #
    Why is the color scheme black? I don't think it really goes with the content of the site.

Also the design... you need to work on it, have a look for around the web and see how similar sites are done. Perhaps that will help you get some ideas and improve the site.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I'm curious as to why you actually posted a review if you're "not quite through with the overall layout and color-scheme quite yet" and if the "logo in the upper left hand corner is "not" the final image.. It is just a filler until I can finish work on the real logo..." :errm:

A review means that you're pretty much done with the layout, colors, logo and content. You want people's reaction to the colors you've used, the display of the content and layout of the whole thing.

As for inspiration, church site have made quite an immergance on various CSS repositorys site ... theses are quite nice
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Remove Ads