Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please let me know what you think of our revamped site. We had our team recently redo the site to allow for better navigation and be able to access samples of various media, like videos and audios. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Member #
    A splash page and then a "welcome" page is not cutting-edge navigation or access. Getting rid of the splash and welcome and showing a case history makes the site visitor want to go deeper.

Otherwise, it's pretty standard brochureware. Lots of claims, little information. For example, "Allegheny Productions-apvideo.comís expansion into the Pittsburgh market has exceeded expectations, adding many new clients." This is pretty much for internal consumption only, not for visitors to see. Otherwise, it sounds like the company talking to itself, about itself ....the reader is an unwelcome interruption in that conversation.

What did the clients get? What are three things these many clients said Allegheny does that competitors don't which would suggest a reason why the expansion is going well? Who are the clients? You don't say. This "text" raises more questions than it answers, so it doesn't quite qualify as information -- an elementary "communications" faux pas.

The website is pretty standard. It doesn't say much, and spends a lot of web page real estate and flashy media effects to say it. ....Nice looking.

Member #
    very nice and clean looking, it has a unique feel to it too. I like the flash movie / header, the pre-loader is cool too

I can't see anything i would change if i was designing it, i guess the only thing that is a bit negative is the fact that it is not viewable at smaller resolutions or monitor sizes because it adds a scroll bar at the bottom, but with the way technology is these days that isn't a problem as the average user seems to have fairly decent monitors

i like the color scheme too it works very well

Remove Ads