Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is the basic outline of what I want my site to be; what should I do to improve it visually speaking and how would you currently rate it. All feedback appriciated. Thanks ;]

Member #
    well i had expected to see a more complete site. but the shell look ok, hard to say what i'd do. I'd probably experiment 4 ages and then ruin the shell

anyway, i think maybe a tabbed navigation would go well at the top, possible rounding the corners of the content and making the wrapper wider would do any harm. the blackbackground might give some contrast problems, imo

i would suggest messing about and letting us know when u've updated it and i'll post more comments

Member #
    Sometimes less is more.........in this case, I think there isn't enough to really define the site.
    There are no design elements, but it seems to talk about design issues.
    Then you have the content issue. When a designer goes to a site like this, they really need to have a good resource..........there are some content issues home page and tutorial page are the same content.

Obvioulsy, a home page should be an intro into what the site is about or what a viewer can expect.
    I think this site isn't doing enough of anything to be a valuable resource.
    A little more work, might fix those issues.

Good luck......
    GMan

Remove Ads