Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

G'day all,

Finally just finished my website as I'm in need of work and cash!

Comments most welcome!

Member #
    well get rid of 'sydney till i die' bit. not very proffessional and more likely to put ppl off that turn them on.

i would widen your container. far too narrow imo.

for your navigation, i would diplay them horizontally, just add display: inline; to your div.

and the footer image need to be put down into the footer more, look weird in firefox. as if there is a divit in the foooter.

i would also put the logo in the header more center (vertically that is) in the div.

the color scheme is ok but you should try adding images for your backgrounds, use gradients and it will look a lot smoother.

i would also add images for the web sites you have designed on your web site page instead of jut text.... even if it is the same image on the next page.

best of luck

Member #
    ment to say as well, your pagees are not valid, i would resolve that as soon as you can:thumbsup:

Member #
    Its a bit to thin for my liking(i could have 3 of them on my screen...), i also feel that its a little light on content, you have a contact page yet you don't specify your services. While it may be obvious that you want to make websites its not very obvious as to what end of the web design market you are going for. Are you looking to do brochure sites or will you offer more?

As for the design its ok, i don't really like your navigation, it feels a bit plain. I like your photographs... thats about it. Sorry

Member #
    it's certainly unique looking and the colors work well imo, however, i think it's too small, maybe not in the height department but in terms of width i think it's too thin, the navigation is quite cool but if i was designing it i would make it so the orange bars actally changed and were used for the buttons rather than using links only, other than that, nice work

Remove Ads