Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I'm in the middle of designing my first site. I was thinking of a way to try and generate traffic to my site, and came up with a great idea. I am going to host an on line DJ contest. I read the rules of the forum, and no I'm not looking for contestants. I was wondering how to go about counting up all the votes. I have a form set up, which emails me the results. But I don't want to have to count up all the votes, then make sure that no one votes more than once. I know that there has to be something out there that can help me out. And of course if you take a look at my site please let me know what improvements I can make

Member #
    You would probably need to use php/mysql, php would handle the voting form and mysql would store the votes.

Alternatively you could use this site http://www.webdesignforums.net/showthread.php?t=25068

As youa re in the middle of designing your site i won't review it :rambo:

Remove Ads