Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello, I just finished my site and need some comments.

http://www.flsuperauction.com

I feel my pages are missing something and can't put my finger on it. I realize the pages are simple, but I would still like comments on the layout that is there and additional tips on how I can increase/begin the 'wow' factor. Also, I've been trying to make my site as SEO friendly as possible and any tips on that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Member #
    the site itself is ok, is it a template? looks quite a lot like every other real estate site i've EVER seen. you should change the flash movie so that the main image isnt completely still for the whole animation.
    get rid of those silly looking american footballs, nobody likes seeing people play rugby in a suit of armour...
    you should make the images at the bottom of houses individual links to larger images and a small bit of information about the houses.
    dont like how the menu changes size when you put the mouse on it either.
    sorry to seem harsh because the site in itself is nice.
    solidgold

Member #
    The design is neat and good, the downsides are as follows.

1) Navigation seems to stretch when you put the mouse over it in Firefox. Looks unprofessional.
    2) You can't click on the buyers button, you have to click on "more info". That really bugs me.
    3) The American football's as mentioned above just don't go.
    4) Finally i don't like the red background at the bottom of your index page.

Member #
    well i have rectified couple of issues like navigation and hyperlinks ...the rest were done as the client requested...cant help :squareeyed:

Member #
    i prefer the new menu, but yo should customise the dropdown bits of the menu so that they are similar to the starting menu, instad of just being white

Member #
    the overall design is quite nice but there is too much white / plain space that makes it look bare, maybe add a bg image or gradient for the overall bg to break up the content from the useless white space around it

so far though it is looking quite good and the logo is cool too, could do with a bit of work on the navigation menu but other than that, good work so far

Remove Ads