Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everybody. I am new to the forum but was intrigued by this area. We just launched our site, <a href="http://www.mojacity.com">MojaCity.com</a>. The site is currently dedicated to the city of Toronto, but we have expansion plans for Canada and the US. Any suggestions, criticism or heckling is greatly appreciated!

Member #
    Ok, first, I like the background and logo, but find the white strip for the content a bit boring.

Also, I was rather disappointed with your use of tables for layout.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    I like the logo as well, and the iconography throughout, but I'm having issues over the little things:

The background and navigation make a weird shape, I feel like they should line up.

The "Go" button does not line up with the search.

When color blocks are used in the navigation like on this site, the whole block should be the rollover, the simple underline is not enough (and in fact not necessary).

Your post says there's info for both Americans and Canadiens, and maybe I just don't know enough about Toronto, but, I know after looking through your home page, that I still have no idea why it's called "Moja-City."

By the "My Moja" section, I would put a smaller version of the logo, because the crop is making the logo lose its integrity.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads