Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please rate this site,

http://www.mcr-online.net

Constructive comments please

Member #
    Not a fan of my chemical romance site, you would attract alot of emo's hehe put some merchandise and make some cash of them sods! BLOODY Crazy emos pay a fortune for anything with MCR on the front!

err dont get caught tho you get in deeeeeep trouble , heheheh, I NEVER TOLD YOU~!

Member #
    I would love to make some money out of it, ive got adscence running, but i cant do a shop or anything, because i have not enough money to buy any stuff first lol

Member #
    yuck, my chemical romance...

Member #
    like your banner change every time you change page, like even on refresh

Member #
    Ok, first, why use frames for this site? There is no point in doing so. Second, the first and third columns don't line up with the edges of the banner, I don't know if that was what you were going for, but it looks akward. Speaking of akward, what's with the gaps between all of the columns? The whole bloody thing takes too long to load, especially the navigation backgrounds. I would also lose the blinking effect on the navigation as well. Also, the banner needs work. Oh, and imagine that, it is all held together with tables....

I don't know if you were doing this site to practice techniques, but, it needs a lot of work.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    It doesnt use frames, i havnt quite finshed it yet, so i havnt lined everything up yet, and what would you use instead of tables?

Member #
    It doesnt use frames, i havnt quite finshed it yet, so i havnt lined everything up yet, and what would you use instead of tables?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by glennthrower
    CSS! You can use the search feature here at WDF and search for "CSS" and find tons of threads that have useful tips and tutorials, about using CSS layouts.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    as a proclaimed member of the chav community; i must express my disgust at this emo fansite, aside from the website itself, which is slightly above par, the top makes me PHYSICALLY SICK.
    the black parade? we had one of those a while ago, although it was called the 'black pride parade' - my chemical romance must have got this mixed up with there own parade the 'Gay Pride Parade'...
    why dont they go back to their middle class families, their mother called june and father called peter, get a haircut and stop moping around all their lives claiming that they've had such a hard time at high school because of bullies? pathetic.
    grown men walking around wearing nothing but black and coating their faces in make-up.
    by the way, dont take any of this as an attack on you, im sure you're very nice, i just really do not like my chemical romance!
    i hope you and this website are very succesful,
    best wishes,
    Solidgold

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads