Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey,
    I'm a Graphic & Web Designer who just started out his new company Rapture Image. We are starting off with hardly any reputation just trying to build. Compare us to any other services in any area. Visit my site and leave me some comments. http://www.raptureimage.com Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Hello. I'm only a beginner myself so don't take this too literally.

Basically, I like your logo, and the way you do your rollovers is quite original, although if it was me I'd do a slight colour change on them too on rollover, ony a subtle one. However I think your text content is a bit all over the place and needs jigging into alignment a bit better, perhaps. Sometimes I found it a bit unclear.
    Also - perhaps it could take up a tiny bit more of the page? The box is just a wee bit small.

Nice site though - I liked the design.

Member #
    GREAT start! When i started my stuff looked nothing like that! Loved the black web design in your online portfolio. Keep up the good work! Looks Good.

Member #
    Tiny, almost unreadable text, an out of place logo and a hideous border around the site.

People come to your website for services which you have almost no information on.

In short i think the quality of your portfolio pages are far higher than your homepage. I think you could create a far higher quality page if you put your mind to it.

Member #
    The small grey font is hard to read. I like the simplicity of the site.
    The logo's strong details and 3D look is in to much contrast to the 2D grey boarder imho.
    I am not a fan of fixed height sites. The design does not seem like it will scale if you have more than 2 sample project thumbnails.
    Cool looking site overall. Nice start!

Remove Ads