Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    1.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    1.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My online portfolio showcasing my web designs, client works, graphical concepts, and more. It is in flash, but I have made it really userfriendly to make up for the fact that it is not in html/xhtml like most of my sites. All the content loads in externally from xml and the site loads fairly quick.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    It's not bad. Why is it so darn small!?! The text in the menu is VERY hard to read without a magnifying glass.

The text at the top of the Services page is totally illegible so is most of the text in the contact page.

Everything is crammed up in that tiny little space. It would be a good idea to have an HTML version of the site. Sometime, people like to print out portfolio for future engagement and in your present state ... that is not possible.

The colors are nice and the bubbly futurist design I guess is pretty good but ... IMO, it's too small.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    Holy text size! I like the basic design... but this is why I dislike all those flash designs! I've got a 1024*768 browser window here (a bit less than that actually), and I'm forced to use only a small piece of it.

But nevertheless, I like your design, it's really cool. If you could make your site in AJAX (and I don't see why not), it would be ten thousand times even better.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    You've accomplished something by making an easy-to-navigate Flash site. Aside from just the size, the text TREATMENT is not working very well, the gradient makes half of each word blend in with the background.

Honestly, the whole thing could be bigger, it would give you more space for the portfolio section and let you have larger buttons & text.

Text blocks are kind of long. Nothing like no breaks on a page to get someone not to look at anything.

Portfolio section is good. I would put real & live sites ahead of personal projects.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    scrap the goddam music!
    took me about 30 seconds to read all the websites content
    on your contact page its illegible

Member #
    i agree with the above

Member #
    Thanks all.

Lots of good suggestions. I fixed the text issue on the services/contact page. And I will be going through and reordering my portfolio items soon. I had them aranged by date, but I should have my websites and such up top. Good idea

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    You email in the contact page is still illegible.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]

Member #
    Could you please send me a screen shot? I've tested it on like 5 different computers now, and I haven't seen anything wrong with it.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Both FF and IE6 in Win2000 show the email address as barely readable.

Attachment 2583 Attachment 2584
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads