Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is my new site raptureimage.com please give me advice on graphics, content, and how everything works. I know theres not much on there yet but it is just the basics so far. Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Holy images batman!

It doesn't really do anything for me tho... the content section looks VERY out-of-place in that design. I would put the background to the content black so it stays in design.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by karinne
    Holy images batman!

It doesn't really do anything for me tho... the content section looks VERY out-of-place in that design. I would put the background to the content black so it stays in design.
    agreed, or maybe use opacity?

Member #
    I have a high speed DSL connect and that took FOREVER to load in my browser. I recommend going more toward the minimalist approach. I also don't like the Google ad on your home page. Lastly, I don't like how close your navigational links are to the left edge. Hope the critique helps and good luck with your business.
    Christina Van Dyke

CRV Designs
    Apex, NC
    www.crv-designs.com

Member #
    Yeah ... Those images are really great ... think about making that white part in the middle black ... that would already make a huge difference ... But then you'll just have to redo those links in another color.
    And maybe you could arrange the main table to the middle, I think that would look really cool. and also, It doesn't seem to fit inside a 800x600 screen resolution (which isn't used too much these days fortunately).
    And just for SEO you should maybe add text links aswell ... maybe in the bottom somewhere ...
    With the w3c validator http://validator.w3.org/ I found 17 errors on your site... just check those aswell ...
    But the design and look of the site is reall really great ... Love It!

Remove Ads