Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

We've only been up for a few weeks but since we had to build the site very quickly we didn't have time to think through content and placement of key elements.

I'm just looking for some feedback on what you like, what you don't like and what you'd do differently. Especially interested in the area of copywriting.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Member #
    This is really a good, clean, simple site. For the most part, there isn't much wrong with it.
    Style and design are good, easy to nav, good content..........all of the major things were hit.
    There are a few grammar issues, but it really is minor stuff. Capitalization and some minor issues (I only saw it on the about us, the team page).

About the only thing I could say to improve the site would maybe be put some examples of your portfolio (thumbnails, graphics, etc)......however, with the simplicity of the site, I see why you chose not to go that route.

Really, overall a good site. You should submit for the site of the month, it is worthy.

Good luck.....
    GMan

Member #
    Overall, the design is good. I would increase line spacing. Even with little text on the top page, the density make the text block look intimidating.

I would try to do more than "products' to persuade the user to go deper into the site. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to also include the Services side menu on the top page next to the blue header image.

Try hard to find some way to work "influence" into the copy. There is just too much seperation of everything from anything. It would be a refreshing change -- and most important for a marketing company -- to have copy, graphics, and evey layout all refer to each other.

The promising idea of influence can be an important theme for branding. For example, a case history where pixels influence clickthroughs ....or sales ....or anything. Maybe changing from one color to another increase a banner response rate by 123.7%. Maybe changing from stock photography cliches to a marketing campaign using real employee vignettes dropped customer returns by 8%.

Good looks are the new average. You don't brand by having a clever name ....which has nothing to do with the nice looking graphics ....which never really refer to or support the business tactics or philosophy ....which doesn't relate back to the clever company name. Simply not being mismatched is a far cry from active synergy. Marketing 101.

Branding is more thant the pieces siting in the layout not fighting each other. Branding is the coherent message where the name reflects the philosohy, and the pixels are actually trying to influence something.

All in all there is a lot of potential. The site looks about as good as any other site. However, that does not influence me one way or the other. Marketing 101 is going the extra step, to do something better than the next guy.

Member #
    Excellent points DC, I forgot to mention the marketing side of it.

G
    GMan

Remove Ads