Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I hate the limitations on myspace with organization and how thing go out of line when people post image that are large. I decided to do a complete DIV overlay with same style of myspace but with some graphical enhancements. If it runs to slow or anything else that comes to mind let me know. I started from scratch not knowing anything about DIVs layers and very little about CSS. Took about two days between getting the layout and doing the graphics. Still working on it. Also is going to have alot of errors.. it's myspace! :knockedout:
    Jerome
    www.jeromebrill.com

Member #
    Looks good. I bet that was a major pain in the butt to do though, being it's myspace. It looks so much better than almost all other myspace profiles, so good job.

Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    its not the best site I ever since, but there are limits with myspace. I think this is one of the best myspace ever. But I just dont like myspace to begin with.

Member #
    Actually Eddy is wasn't to bad to do. Took me a little to understand but everything is in blocks so to speak. Then you position those blocks where you want. Anything that doesnt look glocky is just a custom background instead of a plan color for that individual block. Then id place something on top of it like my mp3 player or text as a separate one. I was able to take out a few layers once I figured out what graphics could be combined. Like my about me section. The "About me" blue banner was just on top of the fading grey to black background but I combined the two as one layer and graphic. But anyways.. thanks for the comments.

Remove Ads