Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi, everybody,

Just give you for evaluation my business website. It offers custom software development and everything with web design and application development service. So, we think that the current design does not correspond to modern style. Please check it and give me any response. Any comments (positive and negatives) wil be appreciated. Thank. you.

Member #
    Colors aren't bad, and there are examples. However, the copy is skewed toward technology and not client objectives -- or whether those objectives were met. There is no unique selling proposition. You have screenshots without informative case histories.

Nobody wants a database. Nobody wants an app. They want the benefits which result from 1) A requirements gathering methodology 2) Users being able to actually use the software

"We want to learn your business" "We want to earn your business" "Solutions."

This is habitual as to be a modern communications flaw. So why is "solution" so overused? Tech marketers do not understand their company's technology and/or cannot succinctly describe it. Oh, and many of them are just plain lazy. The word "solution" is a red flag that the folks marketing your products aren't trying hard enough.

Is this my opinion? Not just mine, it's also coming from MarketingProfs.

The site is a very nice looking "template site." Whether or not is was built from scratch is irrelevant. It makes claims without proof. It is "modern" in look, but not much more.

Member #
    Dear DC856,

Many tahnks for examining my website.
    I will take into consideration your remarks. Thank you.

Member #
    Not terrible.

Runs atop tables -- Yuck!

Color combination is not bad at all... The implimentation of the layout though -- not so great.

It looks very much like a template. The content looks like it's just an addition to the site rather than part of it if you know what I mean. The spacing is different, it's plain, and the blue intro spots are kinda hard to read.

As previously mentioned -- there's no proof to your claims. Who are you? What have you done?... Can I see it!? Who have you worked for? etc...

I think you need a web developer that can get the idea across a little better. Sometimes you gotta spend a little money to make a lotta money especially when dealing with something as important as a website.

Remove Ads