Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Some Comments

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

Id be interested in hearing some of your views on my latest site, Im sorry that some of the content is not there yet, If you could comment on what is located there at the moment I would be greatful, also could you ignore the annoying banner at the bottom, this is a temporary host until I can find a suitable company.

Click Here

Thanks Alot

JR
    Member #
    very nice, i like it
    JR

Member #
    I like it too. One minor addition could be some CSS mouseovers for the links. MMM, mouseovers... :ichatangel:

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    From a strictly layout point of view, I like it. It's clean, quick-loading and liquid. Mmmm...liquid is good. (Speaking of which, I need some water).

* leaves and returns five minutes later *

Where was I? Oh yeah, comments. I agree with splufdaddy. CSS mouseovers for your links should definitely be considered (if nothing else, have the underline removed onmouseover.) In your menu, "Opportunities" is also misspelled.

The only other criticism I have is on the right side. Why post "news" that your site is being shut down and restart and that some guy is leaving your company? That won't make you look good. The way I personally interpret that, and I'm sure others would as well, is "this company can't keep staff around nor can they keep their business afloat for a long period of time, which means they're not a good long-term business partnter. Let's go somewhere else."

I think you've got a good start for the layout. Keep the colour scheme and the overall look and feel for the most part. Just tidy up the content, that's all.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    I think your comments deserve the dollar, thanks alot, Ill take that into consideration. The reason why I dont have many rollovers is due to the fact that in some browsers you cannot see them, Ill have a look and see what I can do,

Thanks Alot

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Not a problem, buddy. Just let me or the rest of us know if you need any more help!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

JR
    Member #
    (he just wants more money)
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Damn right. It's worth as much to me as those little coupons in the supermarket flyer for 5 cents off sardines.

Member #
    lol

Remove Ads