Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I would like to get some feed back on the overall feel for a site I am building for a client. There are a couple of caviats though: this sight is pretty graphic intense, so DL will be longer for those who have dial up (I did bring this up with the client, and he still wanted to keep the site the same)
    Also this site is still in development with some of its features, and so "Coming Soon" pages are on some links. I am looking for more of a critique on how the site looks, and feels, and maybe some suggestions for improvement.

Member #
    I really like the site and I think it has a very professional look to it. I would do a couple of things, though. First, I would take care of the validation errors in the HTML and CSS. Also, I would use a contact form instead of using the actual email address, but that's totally up to you. I also think you should come up with better page titles. 'Our Ads' is not good title text for SEO. One other thing - I would use a smaller font for the 'Page 1' text on the models page. I think it's a bit too clunky as it stands. Other than that, I think you've done a great job. I hope I've helped you out.
    Christina Van Dyke

CRV Designs
    Apex, NC
    www.crv-designs.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like the design a lot... However, I really don't like how you did your top header as one whole image and then used image maps for all the links! In fact, that's a pet peeve of mine And anyways, there's a lot of empty space in that header that doesn't need to be an image. So that's why I think you really need to break it up.

I think a better idea would be to have all that text as static text (it looks like it's something common anyways, like arial, and your tagline looks like times).

Other than that, I like the design. I do agree that your titles could be more descriptive for SEO purposes. In the page title, you can include the company name at least, in addition to the title for the page.
    choosy developers choose gif!
    website | paintings | blog

Remove Ads