Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I created my portfolio awhile ago but I am looking to update it. I'll stick to the same look/feel but I am thinking about taking it out of the pop up and updating the navigation structure.

Any comments/suggestions on what you like/dislike would be great!

Member #
    The site looks good. The home page with "Enter Site" is not necessary. Nothing really stands out on the home page to justify such a design. Your site will have a hard time of getting good search engine rankings. The home page has not texts readable by search engines. The photo portfolio is built with Flash which search engines don't understand.
    If you plan to attract visitors from search engines, you will need to pretty much redo the site to make it SEO friendly.
    iRevamp - SEO Service in Minneapolis St Paul, the Twin Cities

Member #
    I understand all of your points regarding SEO and normally I would agree but with my site I am not too concerned about it being crawled by search engines. Most people who visit my site will be referred there by me or a link on different production sites.

Your point about the pop up is dead on. I think I am going to get rid of that tonight! Even I think it is annoying and its my own site haha

Thanks

Remove Ads