Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

i think the bottom portion of the site is too plain on the other pages besides the index page. And yes i know there are iframes there and there in your DONTS. How can i resolve that issue. so drop me your opinions. and my other site too Graffintheno not complete Joomla CMS

Member #
    Ok. Here's my single statement: Learn CSS and HTML. Learn 'em. Stop using Dreamweaver to format things. Then.. don't use Times New Roman, it's simply not readable. I'm not sure about the rollovers - they seem odd. Try Some other effect.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    I think you badly need to remove the tables. The download speed is really bad, and after a lot of refreashing, I havn't be able to download a complete page once.

I can't even see the roll over effects because it comes up as missing images. You should read this tutorial to fix that.

Member #
    I don't know what to think. The nav looks alright, but could do with some rollovers (the rollovers don't seem to work for me on the home page, but do on the others, and that is some intense glowing ya got goin on). The rest looks old. I don't like the textures behind the logo or header. There is a chunk missing from one of the speakers in the "Closeout Sale" area, not to mention, that the "$149.99" is barely legible. Also, I would calm the drop shadows down a bit, bring them in closer to the text, and lighten them up a bit. I wouldn't let ImageReady slice your sites in the future, it really makes them obese, and cumbersome.

Good Luck!
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Take some time to learn CSS by going through some tutorials. You will see it saves you time and many headaches in the long run.

I agree with Steax not to use Times New Roman, but i disagree that it is unreadable. Sure it isn't as optimized for the web as other fonts, but i wouldn't go as far as labeling it as unreadable.

Member #
    Ive been reading tuts non stop for the past 3 days and here what Ive came up what here. I also learned the css Javascript drop down menu. others were telling me the old one didnt look web 2.0 but this new screen shot of my new design tell me what you think it looks better but still a little plain any ideas on how i can boost it up. Im using CS3 btw. Any advice on how else to slice images not using CS3 or Image Ready?

Member #
    Well ok, it's readable, but still, it's not as good as other fonts. Riots: Answer = don't slice images. Use them either a) whole, as a CSS background, or b) inline for small images, or c) don't use em at all.

Don't worry about "web 2.0". People care about your content about a hundred trillion times more than your "web 2pointOh-ness".

I suggest you learn to make Tabs in HTML and CSS, as they usually look much better than way anyway. Start off here.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    yeah i got that down the sliding doors i got drop down menu css/javascript but i was wondering what people thought of the design of the screenshoot i took of it.

Member #
    Ok So here is my new design HERE Having a few issues though for some reason the header image is getting cut off at the bottom. And issue number 2 Im trying to add this navigation HERE its Html/CSS So if anyone could help be greatly appreciated.

Remove Ads