Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello all,

Well Workfaction is a social network with a twist.
    Its about work and you can read and write workplace reviews.

http://www.workfaction.com

We are not just looking for constructive criticism

Member #
    It's neat and the logo looks nice. I have to say that it looks a little bland. I have the same problem. Maybe you could work on spicing it up a bit.
    Need help with your tennis game, then visit this Tennis Forum.

Member #
    I think it looks pretty good overall. It may just be me but I wasn't able to understand the three diagrams very well. At least it made me have to look them over more than once and think about it (and thats not good).

On my browser (Safari 3) the user login sections is really close to the edge of the page. I would move it over more the the right.

On my browser the FAQ text (in the last tab) is not centered. Also The tabs are one or two pixels lower than they should be (they overlap the white). These two problems may be Safari specific. (I could send you a screenshot if you want).

I would suggest having a "home" tab just for the sake of consistency and also an indicator of where you are.

Member #
    I also don't see anything in the diagrams. Sounds like a giant, unproductive, gripe session ...with Google map API at the center instead of a water cooler.

You'll have to better if you want someone to see the value of integrating workfaction.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by phpnewb
    It's neat and the logo looks nice. I have to say that it looks a little bland. I have the same problem. Maybe you could work on spicing it up a bit.
    Wow... I think just the opposite... I think the logo needs to be cleaned up ( it's rough and just needs to be sharper ) and I think the "bland" layout actually works for you... good style overall...

Member #
    I thnk the overall style is right. I don't like the diagrams too much. Seems like you could do a better job of making it readily apparent what you're doing with the site. Maybe a well written slogan, or a list of some actions users can do at the site.
    http://christopher-scott.org - Ramblings of an amateur web designer
    http://childfreechoice.com - An online community for the positively childfree

Member #
    Are you using Drupal for this site? I think reviewing your own workplace would be a bad idea, if someone came across a negative view then I am sure that the company would have grounds for sacking them.

Apart from that I think its very nicely done.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Perad
    Are you using Drupal for this site? I think reviewing your own workplace would be a bad idea, if someone came across a negative view then I am sure that the company would have grounds for sacking them.
    Racism, Sexism, and now Opinionism...

Member #
    Actually then you'd have grounds for an unfair termination lawsuit.

Member #
    No kidding...? I really have to get up to speed with all this human rights stuff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads