Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Here is a new layout for my current domain Graffintheno New
    tell me what you think I know some things dont validate thats also why I am asking how can i fix those issues.. Thanks

Member #
    My thoughts:

This is a lot better than the current page you have, but I think it needs improvement in several areas. Inverted text (white on black) is never a good idea; put in some blue or gray boxes to hold the text. Also, I noticed that in some areas you use dark navy blue text on the black background. This is really unreadable and should be changed.

The top banner image is all right, but you may want to get a higher resolution photo.

The image gallery is confusing. You have links to pictures both as numbers on the top and as numbered frames on the right. I'd recommend putting preview thumbnails in those frames on the right and getting rid of the numbers on top. It would also be nice if you could go to the next image in the order by clicking on the first one. I would also recommend organizing the images by location/photographer/date or by some other scheme so they're not all dumped into the same gallery.

If I was redesigning the site I would probably ditch the dark coloration altogether and go with a gray or tan background, something that evokes the structures graffiti is often painted on. But the biggest problem is the inverted text. Change that and the site will be in much better shape.

Remove Ads