Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Ok here it is the finished project. some links work like try the review and look at it, they are very stylish.
    I worked on this for many hours and I think it looks good just tell me what u guys think?

http://www.perturbedmind.com/gcg
    http://www.macorastudios.com

Member #
    Looks pretty good, I like the graphics...here are a few suggestions:

1. The steel colored bar that says "It's just a game" is on top of mario and his cart, and leaves some extra room before the content starts. There's some valueable space at the top of your page being wasted there.

2. I think this page might look better with a footer, something to close the page off. As a personal preference, I like centered pages, and I think your page would look great centered. It looks good left aligned too, but either way I think at the bottom of the page we need to atleast see your three content boxes closed up.

3. The content boxes on the left and right are touching the silver bar, while the middle box has some padding. I like the space the middle box has, I think it would look good if all three boxes were aligned the same way, with just a little bit of space between them and the top bar.

Looks great so far, I think w/ a few tweaks it could look awesome

Member #
    Is the background supposed to have a big white column on the right side? You *might* want to add the bgcolor tag into your code.

I'm not to sure about the GCG... on an angle like that, You're entire layout has nice horizontal and verticle lines, you might want to rethink that.

Other then that I like it, You're text is nice and easy to read, and I really like the color scheme

Member #
    thxs ok yes there is a little gap in between those are for banner ads.... i should have said that. also i was thinking of centerign it.

the bg should have reached out to 1027 pixles idk i will add a color tag to it. thanks again.
    http://www.macorastudios.com

Member #
    Originally posted by MACORA
    the bg should have reached out to 1027 pixles idk i will add a color tag to it. thanks again.
    It's possible that it does go to 1027 pixels, but my resolution is1280x1024

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I really like the idea behind this... has a really cool flowing look.

Soem things
    -with the banner at the top AND your banner, it makes for almost the whole screen before you get any content on a 800x600 screen.
    -The blue and white thing as previously mentioned is very weird and akward...... I'm not sure I like the blue or the white either Maybe try making the whole thing 100% with some creative splicing and such so your logo is still in the center.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Yeah very nice! i like the banner much, but these things i really dont like.
    1. I dont like the gradient of the to menu at the left and the right, it looks not good to me.
    2. And for the homepage, i cant see any contents to show what is your site about, and updates etc... it's just a blank home page.
    Thought that your page has not been finished yet, some links dont work to me. but i like it, good start. keep going.
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    If you're gonna do a non-repeating background image, always make it at least 1600 pixels wide so you cover all but the insanely high resolutions.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Incidentally, nice site

Member #
    I don't know what your personal opinion on banners is, but be warned that the days of $20 CPM are over. Even with the great placement, you would still probably get more from text ads (see www.marketbanker.com and www.textads.biz).

So, you really don't have much justification for forcing your content down the page so much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads